Access the Square Enix Account Management System by logging in.
Under “Settings/Options,” choose “One-Time Password.”
Press the “Security Token Removal” button.
Steps How to Delete a Square Enix Token
We’ll go over how to erase a Square Enix token in this blog post.
Any tokens connected to an email address will be deleted if you add a new game to your account using the same email address as an existing one. A Square Enix Token can be easily deleted from the Settings screen of the software or website. Please make sure to save your game progress before doing anything since once you delete your token, there is no way to get it back.
- Click the Settings button.
- Delete a Square Enix Token by scrolling and tapping on it.
- Enter your pin or password (depending on how you set up your account).
- Tap the Checkmark icon next to each title to specify whether you want to delete all of your tokens, a single token, or simply those with particular titles attached to them. If required, enter your password or pin for confirmation. Although it is not now an option, it soon will be! Finally, you’re done. From this page, you can now erase any additional game data that is superfluous.
“SE Account” is a customer management system provided by Square Enix. Players that have already bought digital goods (game content) on SE platforms like the PSN Store or Xbox Live Marketplace are able to do so.
FFXIV Remove Squaresoft Authenticator
On September 22, 1975, a Japanese firm called Square Enix was established. It offers an online store where you can purchase PlayStation and Xbox games and services that are linked to your Square Enix account. One of their products, “Squaresoft Authenticator,” is offered on this website and costs $14.99 per month if not purchased annually for $12.99. (as of 2018). Go to: to delete a Squaresoft token.
- “My Account” page
- Squaresoft Authenticator under Security
- In the bottom left corner, close to the “Cancel subscription” section, click the Cancel Subscription button.
- You will then be asked to confirm by selecting “OK” once again from both pop-up windows.
How to remove my Square Enix token without password?
The Emergency Removal Password and a six-letter confirmation code are the two passwords for Square Enix tokens. If you lose the Emergency Removal Password—which is required to remove the Square Enix Token from your account—you will need to contact SQUARE ENIX support for assistance.
How do I change my Square Enix token?
Select “Adjust Software Token (smartphone application) settings” under “One-Time Password” access. To download the application from your phone, follow the steps.
Where is the emergency removal password Square Enix?
You must enter the Emergency Removal Password, which is available on the Square Enix Account Management System home page, in order to delete your Square Enix Account.
Once a One-Time Password has been entered, the emergency removal password can be seen on the login screen (e.g., when logging in from a phone that has been lost or stolen).