Chinese citizens will be able to erase WeChat, Taobao, and Alipay from their accounts at any time starting on Sunday. The new regulation is credited to recent Cyberspace Administration of China examinations of the privacy settings for numerous online service platforms (CAC).
How To delete Alipay account
You must first export the pertinent data from your account before you may permanently erase your Alipay account. We will not be able to assist you with lost passwords or deleted account issues, and you cannot utilize a deleted account to make any more purchases on our website.
We must keep some basic information about the account’s registered user if you are exporting a legitimate company name and have conducted transactions using this account. Except as required by Chinese law and regulation, we shall not divulge or share this information with any other third party. The only times we utilize this information are (a) to look into unauthorized use or intellectual property infringement, (b) as legally required, and (c) as otherwise necessary to fulfill our legal duties, settle disputes, and uphold our agreements.
Permanent account deletion for Alipay:
- Log in to your account using the email address or password linked with it;
- Select “Delete Account” from the menu after clicking “Settings” on the payment page. You have two choices: “Yes, I want to permanently delete my account” or “Cancel”; Please carefully consider if you truly want to delete your account since once you do, there is no way to get it back. If you select this option but later decide against it, you can cancel using the login email address or password by navigating back to our website.
- If your account has not been used for 18 months without informing us that you are still in contact with us, we reserve the right to suspend or completely deactivate it.
- We immediately destroy all copies of such information from our system after terminating an Alipay account, together with all information connected to the users’ pertinent card data (including all user identification numbers); We also perform further checks on transactions that occurred during this particular time period to guarantee that there hasn’t been any unauthorized use of the associated card details following the closure of an Alipay account. Despite the fact that data pertaining to transactions completed prior to closure is no longer stored in accordance with standard business procedure, we may still need to keep certain data in order to meet regulatory requirements; however, all such data is securely stored and is subject to internal access controls.
How can I take my credit card out of Alipay?
By selecting “Go to my Alipay” and then clicking the “Manage your cards” link, you can add a new bank card to your Alipay account.
- Selecting “Manage your cards” will give you access to the following choices:
- Add a new bank card – Unlink an existing one
How safe is Alipay?
With the aid of our PCI-DSS compliant service, industry-leading security technologies, and specialized full-featured products, we protect buyers from fraud. If sellers want to work with us, they may feel secure knowing that their transactions are secure.
Is Alipay a scammable platform?
Please follow these instructions to cancel an Alipay transaction:
- In your MultiSafepay Control, select transaction > transaction overview.
- Use search to find the transaction.
- Access the transaction and choose to refund.
- Type in how much of it you are able to give them back, followed by whether this is for a personal or business account (personal accounts require one-time passwords). Complete all other fields, then click “confirm” when finished.
Can Alipay transfer money to bank account?
The Chinese e-commerce behemoth Alibaba Group’s Alipay, which handles online payments, will begin charging customers for third-party bank transfers starting the next month in an effort to prevent money laundering.
Does Alipay have a daily spending cap?
Verified accounts are only permitted to transfer up to 20K RMB per day on PCs. The daily cap for unverified account holders is 2 000 RMB.