Hover over the name in the top right corner and choose Manage Profiles to remove profiles from Hulu. Find the profile you want to delete by scrolling through the list of profiles. Select Delete Profile from the Edit Profile pop-up window that appears. To confirm the profile’s deletion, click Yeah.
Hulu account deletion is simple. Follow these easy steps to achieve it:
- Select “Sign out” by clicking the “sign-in” button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Open a new window or tab in your browser and go back to hulu.com. This will guarantee that you are not logged in while creating a new account.
- Sign in as normal with Facebook or Google+, but this time use an email address that hasn’t previously been linked to Hulu (e.g., [email protected] ). By hovering over “Create Account” and choosing Username from the dropdown menu, you may also choose to create a username without having it be set to match your email address if you so choose.
- Hulu will next you as to whether you wish to cancel your prior Hulu account. Click “yes,” then provide a password that is distinct from the one you use for any other online accounts, such as Facebook or Google+, to confirm.
- Click the blue “Create Account” button at the bottom of the screen when you’re ready. Choose “no thanks” if you decided not to give Hulu access to your email address when you signed up. Back at hulu.com, you can access Hulu using your new username or your old email and password combination without having a profile listed next to it (e.g., [email protected] ).
Why can’t I delete my profile on Hulu?
There are more steps involved in deleting a Hulu account than merely clicking the “Delete” button. You must first close your subscription and wait for it to expire before you can cancel and remove. Then you can log back in and ask to have it erased.
Why can’t I switch Hulu profiles on my TV?
When moving between profiles, if you get the following problem message, sign out and sign back into your Hulu account. Try deleting it from your account before putting it back if you’re using a TV or phone and getting the same message.
Changing the TV’s profile:
The TV remote has an indicator that says “Log In.”
From the drop-down menu that opens, choose “Profiles.”
Click “Your profile” once.
To modify settings, choose your own name in the upper-right corner or drag & drop icons to assign them to a certain viewing choice.
Can you delete Hulu watch history?
You have the option of erasing your whole watch history on Hulu or just one specific episode or movie. Clear the History in “Keep Watching” to erase a particular episode or film. Go to Privacy and Settings to clear everything.