The list of links that display immediately under Settings includes this option near the bottom. Scroll to the PSN account you want to disconnect from there, then click Disconnect. Your Twitch account is not connected to your PlayStation Network account.
It is possible to disconnect PSN from Twitch. However, setting everything up again is rather a nuisance, so some people might not want to bother. However, if you have made the decision to stop utilizing the PSN to stream PS4 games and would like to take this move, you should follow this instruction. When using Twitch, the methods below demonstrate how to keep your PS4 gaming sessions distinct from your PSN account. Then, if you so want, you’ll need to adjust your Twitch live stream settings, reconnecting all new services to PS4 streaming.
- Sign in to PSN on your PS4 and PSN when you use Twitch.
- Here, change your PSN Online ID: PS3 -> PS4 -> How To [search for the “Change online ID” option under “Update your PSN profile”]
- Follow the steps to modify your PSN account details, and then save your changes. After that, you must link your bank information (see step 3 below). Your modifications might not be stored for several hours throughout this process (I had no problems with switching from my IGN name to a random one I made up for example). You can then delink your PSN account from PS4 streaming, which is what we’re going to do next, once it’s finished.
- Store -> PlayStation Network -> Select Country [look for “Link a legitimate payment method” option] is how you link PSN to your bank on PSN.
- This operates similarly to how PSN+ worked in the past. Please be aware that you can only link one PSN account to a single PSN wallet. When I created my new account, I believed I could do this, however I was mistaken. This means that you must avoid setting up the same PSN account with PS4 PSN streaming if you’re transferring everything from an old name (account info, game saves, etc.); if you do, you may need to deactivate PSN from your PS4 and then proceed to step 2 above.
Visit the Twitch website at www.twitch.tv/ and select Account Settings from the user icon in the top right corner of the page to manage your account. If you want to disconnect your other accounts, go down to Manage Twitch Account Settings and select Unlink an Additional or Existing Link from Account beneath this section.
Go to your Twitch account and click Disconnect next to the Amazon account you want to unlink in order to disconnect your Twitch and Amazon accounts.
Enter your Twitch login information. To confirm that you wish to remove your account, click the Gear symbol in the upper right corner of the page and then choose “Permanent Account Deletion.”
Does twitch prime cost money?
The monthly service known as Twitch Prime. You must have an Amazon Prime or Prime Video account in order to sign up; these accounts cost $12.99 and $8.99 per month, respectively.
What are the signs that I am a Twitch Prime?
You can see anything related to your premier account on the menu’s left side. A section for Prime Status is also visible. You can click on it to find out how much money is still in your account and whether any payments have been late.
Although you can add as many game accounts as you like to your Twitch account, you can only have one developer who is actively streaming.